"Thus saith the Lord that formed thee from the womb..." Isaiah 44:2a
"Before I formed thee in belly I knew thee...." Jeremiah 1:5
Penelope Jane Collins was delivered at 8:37 a.m. on Thursday, July 30th. She weighed 2 pounds and 1 ounce and was 13 inches long. Thank you to everyone for all of your prayers. The delivery went as smoothly as possible under the circumstances. We received great care from the staff at Self Regional Hospital. She will be laid to rest at Oakbrook Memorial Gardens on Saturday, August 1 at 2:00 p.m. with a simple graveside ceremony. Pastor Scott Smith of Christ Center in Columbia will be officiating. Harley Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.
1 comment:
Rachel,
My condolences on the loss of your baby girl. I know it has been a time of sadness and pain. Our family suffered the loss of a baby recently, and we just keep telling ourselves that she is with her Maker and He knew the plan along...
Mollie
Post a Comment