Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July

We enjoyed our annual trip home to WV for the fourth of July. Because of future doctor appointments (need to save vacation days), we did not stay our usual week and spend quality time with each sister. I missed that. But it was great seeing every one. Even got to "see" and hear my nephew stationed in Japan - thanks to the modern technology of Skype. But we didn't have a microphone nor webcam, so he couldn't see us.

When I opened the car door in WV and felt that cool mountain air, I felt like I was home. It was actually chilly at night, which was a nice change from 104 degree weather in SC last Saturday.

Here are some pictures of the great nephews - they were so much fun. S wasn't feeling very well, but he was a little trooper. I went ahead and gave them their birthday presents - because we will not be back home before they turn 2. One of my sisters complained about the size of the pictures (I usually resize them) so I am experimenting with them this time. I spent most of the time just enjoying the family - instead of taking pictures. So, I don't have a lot to share.

Playing cars together
B is supposed to get a hair cut his 2nd birthday


No comments: