It is with a heavy heart that I write this blog. I went to the OB for the steroid shot and mentioned I was concerned that I had not felt the baby move in a couple of days. This was not that unusual, (but I had had a dream) and was concerned. They did an ultrasound and could not find any movement or any heartbeat.
I know the coming weeks will be difficult and we appreciate everyone's prayers. We don't know why this has happened but God has promised his grace will be sufficient. His Word promises He will not put more on us than we are able to bear.
I came home from the doctor's visit and told God that I knew he was working all things for our good and I will continue to praise him and bless his name. As Job said, "though he slay me - yet will I praise him". I pray that he will give us strength in our time of sorrow, a peace that passeth all understanding and that He will recieve glory in this situation.
She will now forever be "Penelope Jane" in our hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment