
We decided that since we were under construction, to re-do the flooring in the pool table room (previously a screened- in porch). Scott had to tear up the door facing moving the pool table (and it is such a bear to move) so he decided he would like for the pool table to stay in the living room and move the living room to the pool table room. I figured "Why not?". So his brother, brother-in-law and friend came by and helped lay the new flooring. We went with laminate in this room because of the concrete. Here is a picture of the finished floor with out any furniture. I'll try to post some pictures soon of what it looks like with the couch and recliner in. I've decided to decorate this room with antiques. Still need to do some finishing touches (like replace the door facing).
No comments:
Post a Comment