Monday, July 6, 2009

Kitchen update

Kitchen is still not finished. Yes, I am MORE than ready to have this done. The baby's arrival is less than 10 weeks away and we still have a lot to get done. Right now we are waiting on the cabinets to be finished. Then it will be time for countertops (I think we have made a decision) and the floor needs to be sanded and finished. At least, when I get countertops and sink, I can start to cook a little. It's has been very trying. We thought it would be finished end of March beginning of April and here it is July. I wont even get into what else needs to be done once the kitchen is finished - because I can't start any of it until after that and it just adds more stress to think about it.

Here are the cabinets as they are right now. Hopefully, the final touches will be done by the end of this week.


No comments: