
The Sentra is now paid for!! This was the best picture I could find for now. We bought the car in the fall of 2006 and I went last week and made the last payment. We always buy a special ornament for our Christmas tree to represent something that happened that year. This year we bought a gingerbread house photo frame. We are going to put a picture of the car in the frame to represent that we paid off the house and the car in 2008. Thank God for his bountiful blessings. We want to become better stewards of all God has blessed us with, so I have purchased some Dave Ramsey books and software and we are going to attempt a budget this year. It will be a trial run for next year because we are remodeling the kitchen this year (I hope) and so that blows any grocery budget or saving money - eating out is so much more expensive. But I am already following several frugal blogs, clipping coupons and trying to stock up when things are on sale. We still have the Nova to finish paying for. It would be nice to have enough money set aside to pay cash for our next car....that is our goal someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment