Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The boys

Started to include these pictures with Christmas, but decided they were so cute, they needed their own blog. Here are some pictures of the greats. Update: had a request to add the names, so here they are.
(Rattling pots and pans) (Foraging for food)

(Playing together S)
Having breakfast


Final swing before saying goodbye.


What I do not have pictures of is the wonderful worship routine these two did to entertain us all. It wouldn't have shown up well on a picture anyway. I hope I got some of it on video, but I was nearly out of tape. They put on quite a show and was the center of attention for a while. The whole family sat around worshiping for a while. On another note, as a previous Florida State Seminole fan (I vacationed in Tallahassee once and they wouldn't let me leave without promising to be loyal. I couldn't even buy a pencil with a gator on it), I also taught B the chop and the war cry. He was too cute. Now when he hears my name, he starts doing the chant. It's nice he remembers me for something! Too bad I didn't get that on video.

No comments: