Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Detour in Kentucky


On a recent trip (more on that later), I realized that we were going to be within an hour away from my niece's house in Kentucky. So we decided to go by and see the family - including my newest great-niece. It was late when we got there, and everyone but Rebecca was asleep. But we got to visit with them (except for Trav who was working) the next day. Thank you Beck for welcoming us at the last minute and giving us a place to crash.


I took lots of pictures of the baby - but I'm not an expert and had a hard time getting some that were not blurry.












Here he is working on a picture to send his Uncle Earl who is serving in the military.







The view


The woolly worm winter predictor. You old timers help me out. Is it going to be a bad winter?


Love this picture. Hate the shadow. Didn't realize it when we were taking it. If I cropped the shadow out, there would be no woolly worm.

John deer shirt - John deer tractor. He's a hard working man.
Waving good bye. He was glad to see us go because he was going to make some candy and cookies and granola to send to his Uncle Earl.

No comments: