Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving with the Sisters

My family sure can cook!

Had a great early Thanksgiving time with the Sisters in WV. We have a new baby girl in the family and a new baby boy (great- nephew) is anticipated to arrive in April. It was great being with everyone again. Weather was awesome - no threat of snow. So I could relax and enjoy the time there! I had a bad case of ADD that weekend and none of the food I fixed turned out well. I guess if you are going to have a flop - it's best to do so with family!

Here is S wearing his tiger PJ's (family story) at Thanksgiving 3 years ago.
Here's A wearing them this year. I thought I had a better picture of Sam, but now realize that it was taken with my old cell phone.


I love pictures of Scott holding her.





She was so alert. Cooing, laughing and responding to facial features and movement. I think brilliance runs in my family.

Speaking of brilliance....these two guys are just precious and very smart too. It's fun watching them grow up and their personalities develop. S's sense of humor reflects his mom and Granna and B likes to tease like his dad and PaPaw. Amazing to see it to the second and third generation.
Scott and S


Tried to get a good picture of B - but he wanted to be silly. I told him I was going to put his silly face on FaceBook!

No comments: