I had some ECB for CVS that was going to expire - but they didn't have a lot of great deals to "roll" them. (They were out of contact solution last week and that would have been a good way to roll them. Sad face)
I went to look at Clearance Easter stuff and get a few things that were pretty good deals. I did not post the picture of ALL I bought (a lot of Easter stuff for Sunday School) but I am posting the "deals" of the week that worked for me.
Huggies $9.49 (probably not a great price but I have a shower coming up)
Used $2 coupon = $7.49
Always $3.99
Used $1 coupon
Received $2 ECB = $.99
Raisin Bran $1.99
Used coupon for $1/2 = $1.50/box probably not the greatest price
Speed stick $2.99
Used $1 coupon
Received $1.50 ECB = $.49
So it wasn't the greatest trip - but you'll have it like that sometimes. I was able to roll $3.50 toward future purchase and I did got some good stuff on Easter clearance too.
No comments:
Post a Comment