Friday, January 14, 2011

Neither snow..nor sleet...can keep me away from the deals...

Well, anyone who knows me knows that the title is NOT true! I'm the last person to get out in that mess. That is why I did not get my drug store shopping done until Friday of this week. Here's the results of my recent deals. Scott has decided I should be on a budget and has given me a certain amount of cash to work with. Wonder how long I can make it work with the deals?

CVS:
Out of pocket $17.58 with $10.89 toward future purchases.


Rite Aid
Out of pocket $15.03 with $8 toward future purchases and $8 rebate check


Walgreen's
This deal didn't quite turn out like I expected. I had a $2 coupon that Wags wouldn't accept because the item was on sale for $1.99. Out of pocket $5.15. With $5 toward future purchase (and $9 and $6 left over - I couldn't use them because my total was too low)

No comments: