Tried using my $20 gift certificate - but the register wouldn't read the barcode so I decided to use it later when I wasn't in the Rx line.
Rite Aid out of pocket $8.06 with a surprising $1 UP reward toward future purchase!
Walgreen's Out of Pocket $23.73 with $25 Register Rewards toward future purchases. You just can't do that at Walmart.
From last week (I forgot to post) UPDATE: I did post these, but I'm leaving them here because of the additional photo book deal - can anyone say FREE??
Walgreen's 4 bags of Vanilla creme drops and one Christmas present missing from the photo shoot. Out of pocket $26.92 with $3 toward future purchase.
Rite Aid. Three 12-packs of Pepsi missing from the photo shoot. Out of pocket $29.91 with $15 toward future purchases.
One of my favorites because of the photo book CVS - Out of pocket $15.29 with $5 toward future purchase. Also not pictured are TWO more photo books. We got all four of them for FREE. I did one for Penelope. One of Scott's Illinois white tail expedition with Crossen Outfitters. Later I did one of his SC deer from 2009 and one of the trips we have taken in the last couple of years.
No comments:
Post a Comment