Rite Aid
Pepsi 3/$9.99 (received $2 UP)
Razor $9 (received $5 UP)
Used $4 manufacture coupon for razor
Used $4 UP rewards
Total OOP = $11.72
Received $7 UP toward future purchase
Walgreen's
This scenario didn't work quite like I thought it would because they were out of one of the items I wanted. I will try again.
Energy drinks 2/$8
Popcorn top $5
Pain patch $5.99 (with $6 RR)
Used $15.50 in RR
Total out of pocket = $4.82 with $6 toward future purchase (I still have about $20 in RR to use)
CVS
Prilosec $24.99 each (with $7 ECB each)
Contact solution $9.99 (with $9.99 ECB)
Used $4 off $20 CVS coupon
Used $7/2 manufactures coupon (Prilosec)
Used $2 coupon (contact)
Used $18.95 ECB
OOP = $31.94 Received $23.99 ECB
Bi-Lo
Campbells soup BOGOF $1.35
DM tomatoes .98
Ranch dressing BOGOF $1.99
GG Veggies BOGOF $1.25
Croutons $1.25
Crackers $1.50
Used $1/4 soup coupon
Used .55 crouton coupon (they doubled)
Used .50/2 Green giant coupon (they doubled)
OOP = $13.19
Total savings = $15.19 (more than I spent) and I have .50/gallon in Fuel Perks
Food Lion
Wasn't as good as if I had only shopped the sale. But with 3 packs of chicken - I *needed* some buttermilk. And I needed some lunches and snacks for work. I didn't have ANY coupons this time but the corn was free with the fish purchase.
OOP = $48.10
Total savings = $26.37
No comments:
Post a Comment