Had a CVS coupon $4/$20.
Batteries $5.99 each
Cereal $1.88 each
Cards $3.99 (that's what blew the awesomeness of this deal - but we needed them)
Used $4 CVS coupon off $20 purchase
Used $1.50 coupon Duracell (found a second coupon later that I could have used Grr)
Used $1.00 cereal coupon
Used $9.99 ECB
Used $7.00 ECB
Out of pocket $9.69
$5 ECB for future purchase.
.jpg)
I cropped the photo to delete one item - didn't want anyone seeing their Christmas gift early! Well, actually some of the stuff pictured will be used as gifts also.
Windex wipe 3.00 (with $1 Up/2)
Cereal $1.88
Toothpaste $3.50 (with $3.50 UP)
Tape $2.99 BOGOF (just realized this was priced differently on the shelf - I think - but .50 each in the end isn't bad) (with $2 UP)
EcoTools $5.99 BOGO 50% off ($5 UP/2)
Used $1.00 coupon on cereal
Used 4 $1.00 coupons came on the EcoTools - SCORE!!!
Used $15 UP rewards
OOP $28.68 with $20 UP rewards toward future purchase
THEN the icing on the cake...Rite Aid gave me a $20 gift certificate!!! Just for shopping! How cool is that??? Now if I can only win that sweepstakes!
No comments:
Post a Comment