Tuesday, May 11, 2010

From Sea to Shining Sea


We didn't take our camera to the ocean but once. I was afraid the sand and salt would ruin the camera (it ruined my Minolta), so we don't have pictures of the jelly fish or the first horseshoe crab that I have seen. We wait until nearly sunset to go to the ocean - giving all the sun worshippers time to go home. But that meant we didn't get to go as often as we would have liked because of family plans. But I did get to stick my toes in the water and the sand....








Trying to take our picture by holding the camera in front of us. Turns out the problem is my arm is too short!



Love how the sunset reflects on the water



Thought this was a neat picture of the sand

Had another neat picture of some seaweed?? but I apparently deleted it by accident. May add it again later. There it is. Does anyone know what this is exactly?

No comments: