Tuesday, May 11, 2010

10 Year Anniversary


We just celebrated our 10 year anniversary. Hard to believe 10 years have come and gone.... We watched part of the wedding video with some friends (but I was feeling pretty rotten so it wasn't as much fun as it could have been)

As we were going to Charleston, SC for a graduation anyway, we decided to extend our stay to celebrate our anniversary. We drove downtown and to the battery. Saw a lot of beautiful homes and scenery.

The Battery


Beautiful homes
Old Trees.




Beautiful architecture
Enjoying the homes

The view from our dinner table. We went to "California Dreaming" for an early dinner. It used to be my favorite restaurant. I say used to be because although the croissant was really really good.....the prime rib wasn't as good as it was last time we were here (oh, around 8 years ago). It was still good, but not as good as I remembered. Had the brownie for dessert but I like Cracker Barrel's version better. Now I'm on the look out for a new favorite restaurant -or new favorite meal.

My honey

"You better not take that picture" Click

No comments: