Monday, December 8, 2008
Black Friday Shopping
Believe it or not, I was awake at 4:00 a.m. on Black Friday. But I just couldn't bring myself to leave the house in the dark to go shopping. It didn't seem right somehow. Normally we are visiting with my family on this day but we did not travel to WV this Thanksgiving. I offered to go with Scott's sister, but by the time I got word to her that I was actually awake at such an awful hour, she was already at her destination. I thought I would do some shopping on-line since I was already up. Did I mention Scott had to work Friday???? Before I could finalize my on-line shopping cart, the sheets I really wanted disappeared out of my cart! And you thought you only had to worry about that in the store??? So, I bought a couple of things for our Bus Ministry and went back to bed. Got up later and went shopping with Scott's aunt and sister. Here are some pictures of the trip. I got in "trouble" at one store (which shall remain nameless) because I took a picture, so I put the camera away. I guess the competition is pretty fierce these days. That afternoon, we met Scott's mom (who also had to work) for lunch, but those pictures all turned out blurry. So even though I *did* go shopping on Black Friday, we went so late in the day that all the "deals" were gone but so were a lot of the crowd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment