Friday, March 12, 2010

Detroit

Scott took a short trip to Detroit for work. I wanted to post some of the awesome sunrise pictures he took.

He mentioned how light it was once they broke through the clouds and I thought how that applies to life. Clouds may obscure the sun sometimes, but we know the sun (Son) is always there and if we can break through the clouds...

The sun

A little more sun

Really bright sun

I think this is a cool shot

I always think of the Christ's return when I see light breaking through like this.

Sunrise beneath the clouds

That white stuff is snow still in people's yards.



How big the city is and how small it seems from this point of view. I think this could be a sermon on perspective. Our view - things seem so large, God's view - not so much.

No comments: