Thursday, December 10, 2009
House Update
Wanted to include some pictures of the kitchen in the Christmas letter. I wanted to wait until after the lights were put up. A bulb hanging from the ceiling would have shown up like a sore thumb. I should have taken the pictures after I cleaned every thing while waiting on the washer/dryer to be delivered. But I didn't think about it. So I took a few this morning. Remember we *live* in this house so things are not "perfect". Plus we still have a few projects in every room that we are working on. At least you will get to see where we are now.
The office. We had to move the book case - it was blocking the vent. It is now to the right of the doorway.
Bed and dresser from Scott's aunt and uncle.
New living room - formally the pool table room (previously a screened in porch) Displaying my antiques
The Christmas tree. I really like our tree this year.
The new "billiard" room. The "Big Six" will hang on the wall you see here. Overlook the tools - I told you we were still working on things.
Another view of the "billiard" room (sounds better than pool table room). We are waiting for the "billiard" to come back from the taxidermist and the "pot passers" are in the corner (Beverly Hillbillys)
Billiard room from the hallway.
Laundry room
View of the laundry room from the kitchen
Kitchen view from hallway (you can see the fan from this view)
Kitchen view from entrance. Tried to get a good shot of the floors.
Kitchen view from the laundry room (I didn't realize the DW wasn't closed until after taking the picture)
Another
The credenza
The hutch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment